Dear Friends, Fans and Followers

Contrary to the current rumor mill gossip, I am alive and well. When I last posted, I was heading to Florida for a visit with my dad. Prior to my trip, we had a water pipe burst in our home. NOT fun!

7 weeks ago, by master bedroom and bathroom looked like this…

Now it looks like this…

Since I returned from Florida. I’ve been working with the insurance company and various contractors and there hasn’t been much time for “Touring!” BUT…I haven’t been resting on my laurels. Just in time for the gift giving season, I have opened an online store for many of the images found on this site and on www.LandSPhotography.com. I have designed 4 different calendars…

Scenes from the monadnock region store

A portion of the proceeds from this calendar will go to The Society for the Protection of NH Forests

Covered Brdges.jpg

Mount Monadnock flyer.jpg

Waterfalls.jpg

I have also matted and framed many of your favorites…

OK, enough shameless self-promotion – but really, click on the store link and finish your holiday shopping from the comfort of your own home! Thank you.

Next week I will be back to touring!!!!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

15 Comments on “Dear Friends, Fans and Followers”

1. Sue Slaght December 10, 2015 at 5:03 pm #

Too bad about the flood! Glad to hear that you are well. Best of luck with your sales. Your photos are gorgeous but this is not news is it? 🙂

• Touring NH December 10, 2015 at 5:07 pm #

Thank you Sue! There was so much damage from the flood, so much lost. Still makes me cry to think of it all, but now the master bedroom/bathroom are nearly the nicest rooms in the house, lol.

• Sue Slaght December 10, 2015 at 11:55 pm #

So sad to have such a disaster. Good for you to see the positive of the ‘new’ rooms. Hoping your days ahead are peaceful and dry.
        Do you remember that we had a flood the night before we flew to Peru? Not as bad as yours thankfully but it is amazing what a burst pipe can do!

2. Steve December 10, 2015 at 6:46 pm #

great job DEAR

3. New Hampshire Garden Solutions December 10, 2015 at 10:57 pm #

I’m sorry to hear about the burst pipe! There’s little that is worse than that.
    I hope you’ll sell all of your calendars. Are they in stores too?

• Touring NH December 11, 2015 at 12:09 am #

Yes, they are also in the Toadstool Bookstore but the donation doesn’t go to The Society for the Protection of NH Forests from the bookstore purchases

• marthaschaefer December 13, 2015 at 2:39 pm #

And at Monadnock Oil & Vinegar! The donation does go to the society from sales there!!

• Touring NH December 13, 2015 at 2:53 pm #

Thank you for pointing that out!!

4. gallivance.net December 11, 2015 at 2:55 pm #

Laura, we are SO glad to hear from you – we were starting to get worried! But we knew you were working on the house – and it looks fabulous! From personal experience James and I both know how devastating a water leak can be, but you and Steve have obviously rallied. And the extra surprise and icing on the cake is your calendars, They’re beautiful. Congrats and welcome back. 🙂 ~Terri

• Touring NH December 11, 2015 at 2:58 pm #

Thank you. It’s really good to be back. I can’t wait to get out with the camera again!

5. Jeff | Planet Bell December 16, 2015 at 2:19 am #

I was worried about you. I thought perhaps the New Hampshire mafia had kidnapped you.

Nice job on the calendars. Those are some great images.

• Touring NH December 16, 2015 at 10:12 am #

Thank you for thinking of me in my absence. Kidnapping would almost have been preferable.

6. Marie Keates December 16, 2015 at 10:22 pm #

Sorry you’ve had such a rough time but glad you’re ok

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Highlights from 2015 | Touring NH - December 28, 2015

[…] spent almost the entire month of November dealing with the aftermath of a house flood. I didn’t get any touring done, but I did finish my online […]

I'd love to know what you think!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Random Bits of Trial and Error

Full-Time RV Life - Random, moody, and quirky--but always straight from the heart.

Camper Chronicles

Travel Tales from Somewhat Experienced Full Timers

The Wandering RVer

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Oh, the Places We See . . .

Honey, grab the GPS.

Travel Tales of Life

Travelers. Adventurers. Storytellers.

photographybykent

Stop, Look, and See..

Planet Bell

A Travel and Photo Blog by World Traveler Jeff Bell

Therapeutic Misadventures

Daily musings on life after 60 & recreating oneself

New Hampshire Garden Solutions

Exploring Nature in New Hampshire

Travel Photo Media

All about travel art food photography

GALLIVANCE